At Living Word we want to encourage people on their spiritual journey. We have studies, small groups, mission/service opportunities and fun events scheduled year round to help you connect with God and others as we all grow in faith.
Bible Studies & Classes
On Sunday mornings, we offer two worship services at 8:30 am and 11:00 am. In addition, we also have adult Sunday morning classes. These classes are designed to help you grow in relationship with God and others. You are welcome to visit any class of interest to you. Both of these classes are ONLINE.
To join, you can contact the facilitator listed for more information.
9:00 – 10:00 am
- Getting Out of the Boat | Bill VanLue and Rick Voteau |Teach Me to Pray by W.E. Sangster
10:00 – 11:00 am
- Active Faith | Patty Brown | The Mind of Christ Study
Please contact the teacher for more information. These classes are ONSITE.
TUESDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY
- Tuesday, 7:30 – 9:00 am in LW Fellowship Hall
- The Faithful – Heroes of the Old Testament by Priscilla Shirer, Kelly Minter, Beth Moore, Jennifer Rothschild and Lisa Harper
- Facilitated by Connie Davidson
- Begins 10/27/2020
TUESDAY AFTERNOON BIBLE STUDY
- Tuesday, 12:30 – 2:00 pm in LW Fellowship Hall
- Jesus and Women by Kristi McLelland
- Facilitated by Ann Lindemann
TUESDAY EVENING PARENTS OF SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN BIBLE STUDY
- Tuesday monthly on the first Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:00 pm
- New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional by Paul David Tripp
- Facilitated by Emily Dowell
Senior Adult Studies
Small Group Info
Co-Ed Adult Studies
These classes are ONSITE. Contact the teacher for more information.
- Wednesday, 6:30 – 7:30 pm in LW Fellowship Hall
- LW Mind of Christ Sermon-based Group Study Guide
- facilitated by Rob and Alicia Landers
- Thursday, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- The Chosen, a video series discussion
- Facilitated by Kim McGee
Christian fellowship is very important to Living Word. We sponsor a regular monthly luncheon for the seniors on the second Tuesday of each month beginning at 12:00 pm. After the meal, a speaker or program is presented that is entertaining and educational. These luncheons are a favorite and a great time for everyone. No registration is needed to attend the luncheon and there is no charge.
In addition to the monthly luncheons, there are monthly activities or outings, too. We are blessed to have many places to visit in the St. Louis area as well as many organizations we can support with our time.
Click here for current events!
For more information, please contact Valerie Novatny at email@example.com.
Mary Martha Circle
Living Word Men’s Club – A Christian organization conducting Christian ministries
All men are invited to join us on the first Monday of every month beginning at 6:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall (September – May).
Serve with us on any of the following Mission activities:
- Youth Scholarship Program
- Men’s Club Work Group
- Volunteering at Circle of Concern Food Pantry
- Financial support for Mary Martha Circle, HavenHouse St. Louis, Agape Help House, and Circle of Concern
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quilters meet on Mondays from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm for quilting, needlework and fellowship! Join the Quilters in Room 209/Chapel. Contact Valerie Novatny for more information.