At Living Word we want to encourage people on their spiritual journey. We have studies, small groups, mission/service opportunities and fun events scheduled year round to help you connect with God and others as we all grow in faith.
Bible Studies & Classes
On Sunday mornings, we offer two worship services at 9:00 am and 10:30 am. In addition, we also have adult Sunday morning classes. These classes are designed to help you grow in relationship with God and others. You are welcome to visit any class of interest to you.
All of our classes are drop in, or you can contact the teacher listed for more information.
- Senior Adult Discipleship | Bill McCormick | Room 211/212 Bible Study
- Active Faith | Patty Brown | Room 204 The Mind of Christ Study
- Getting Out of the Boat | Bill VanLue | Room 211/212 Various Book Studies
- Senior Adult Fellowship Class | Becky Ernst | Room 211/212 Cokesbury Adult Bible Study Curriculum
Please contact the teacher for more information.
MONDAY EVENING MOM’S DEVOTIONAL GROUP
- Facilitated by Shannon Hauri
- Prayer and Devotion
- Meets the last Monday of the month
TUESDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY
- Facilitated by Connie Davidson
- The Easter Experience
TUESDAY AFTERNOON BIBLE STUDY
- Facilitated by Ann Lindemann
- The Easter Experience
TUESDAY MORNING PARENTS OF SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN BIBLE STUDY
- Facilitated by Emily Dowell
- Childcare is available upon request
Senior Adult Studies
Small Group Info
Christian fellowship is very important to Living Word. We sponsor a regular monthly luncheon for the seniors on the second Tuesday of each month. After the meal, a speaker or program is presented that is entertaining and educational. These luncheons are a favorite and a great time for everyone.
In addition to the monthly luncheons, there may be monthly activities or outings, too. We are blessed to have many places to visit in the St. Louis area as well as many organizations we can support with our time.
Click here for current events!
For more information, please contact Valerie Novatny at email@example.com.
Mary Martha Circle
Living Word Men’s Club – A Christian organization conducting Christian ministries
Serve with us on any of the following Mission Activities:
- Youth Scholarship Program
- Men’s Club Work Group
- Volunteering at Circle of Concern Food Pantry
- Financial support for Mary Martha Circle, Kingdom House, Shalom House, Epworth Children/Family Services, and other missions.
For more information contact Steve Ernst at firstname.lastname@example.org.