At Living Word we want to encourage people on their spiritual journey. We have studies, small groups, mission/service opportunities and fun events scheduled year round to help you connect with God and others as we all grow in faith.
Bible Studies & Classes
On Sunday mornings, we offer two worship services at 9:00 am and 10:30 am. In addition, we also have adult Sunday morning classes. These classes are designed to help you grow in relationship with God and others. You are welcome to visit any class of interest to you.
All of our classes are drop in, or you can contact the teacher listed for more information.
- Senior Adult Discipleship | Bill McCormick | Room 211/212 “Journey Through the Bible”
- Active Faith | Patty Brown | Room 204
- Getting Out of the Boat | Bill VanLue | Room 211/212
Please contact the teacher for more information.
Tuesday Summer Reading OFFSITE
- Facilitated by Connie Davidson
- Meet at Wildwood Bread Co at 7:30 am
- June 25 – Out of the Dust: Story of an Unlikely Missionary by Avis Goodhart and Marti Pieper
- July 30 – 7 Women and the Secret of Their Greatness by Eric Metaxas
- August 27 – In Trouble and In Joy by Sharon James
- Pay for your book here.
Senior Adult Studies
Christian fellowship is very important to Living Word. We sponsor a regular monthly luncheon for the seniors on the second Tuesday of each month. After the meal, a speaker or program is presented that is entertaining and educational. These luncheons are a favorite and a great time for everyone.
In addition to the monthly luncheons, there may be monthly activities or outings, too. We are blessed to have many places to visit in the St. Louis area as well as many organizations we can support with our time.
Click here for current events!
For more information, please contact Valerie Novatny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mary Martha Circle
Living Word Men’s Club – A Christian organization conducting Christian ministries
Serve with us on any of the following Mission Activities:
- Youth Scholarship Program
- Men’s Club Work Group
- Christmas Tree Sales
- Volunteering at Circle of Concern Food Pantry
- Financial support for Mary Martha Circle, Kingdom House, Shalom House, Epworth Children/Family Services, and other missions.
For more information contact Steve Ernst at email@example.com.