February 7, 2021 – Times Will Vary
Serve with your friends – This IS an AMAZING RACE!
- Registration Deadline is Feb. 4
- Form a team of 2-4 students. You can divide and conquer or make deliveries in a caravan. Parents must provide transportation.
- Pick up a scavenger hunt list with passport and delivery instructions from the church between 11:00 am – 2:00 pm on Feb. 7.
- Drop off plants and cards at the homes of shut ins. The shut ins will receive a flower with a bible verse and a handwritten card from youth.
- Take a photo of the delivery and get bonus points for completing the scaventer hunt task.
Parents must drive their own student. Siblings can count as a team. Students should not drive themselves. If you do not know someone to team up with, I can easily put individuals together on a team. If you do not have a parent driver, I can arrange for you to help at the church from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm or tally scores remotely. There is something for everyone. Simply let me know.
You will submit pictures to a Google Form as you deliver to earn point for your team. You have until sunset to finish deliveries. It’s not a race to see who finishes the fastest, but rather a race to see who completes the most tasks. Please drive safely and take your time.