We are so excited to welcome back our children’s ministries beginning April 11! We offer programming for kids birth through 5th grade.
- We offer programming for children birth-5th grade in age-appropriate classrooms. Children Pre-K through 5th grade will engage in large group experience together and then break out into their classrooms.
- Nursery through 2nd grade are located in the lower level classrooms.
- 3rd-5th grade are located on the main level.
- All check-in for children takes place at the lower level welcome desk.
- Checkout for children takes place at each of their classroom doors with a safety badge retained at check in.
- We offer childcare for ages 0-4 during our second service.
- This is located in a lower level classroom.
- Check-in for the children takes place at the lower level welcome desk.
- Checkout takes place at the classroom door with a safety badge retained at check in.
- Our Children’s Ministry classrooms will be practicing safety measures in efforts to protect our children.
- Masks are being worn by children 4 years old and up.
- Social distancing will be practiced whenever possible.
- We will not be requiring masks in the nursery classroom (except volunteers); however, temperatures will be taken of children entering that room.
Children’s ministry is the most vital and effective tool in helping children come into life-long relationships with God through Christ. This is why you, as a children’s ministry leader, are so very important! Please use this page and its resources to help in the teaching and nurturing of the LW kids.