Jobs at Living Word
Would you like to join the Living Word team?
If there’s ever an open position at Living Word, we will post the job description here.
If you see one below, check it out, and if it sounds like you, just follow the instructions to apply.
JOB TITLE: Modern Worship Leader
OVERVIEW: The Modern Worship Leader will work under the supervision of the Lead Pastor on the music and worship ministries with the primary directive to glorify our Lord Jesus Christ, bring excellence to Modern Worship and be used by God to help facilitate growth of Living Word United Methodist Church.
- Exemplary vocal and instrumental musicianship and proficiency required to play and sing in rehearsal and worship.
- A servant’s heart and spirit which fosters a desire to serve God’s Kingdom through music
- Familiarity with all facets of Multimedia Ministries including sound reinforcement, production lighting, and video production a plus
JOB TITLE: Part-time Childcare Worker
OVERVIEW: To provide childcare in a church setting during ongoing church activities for children from birth to kindergarten.
- 1 to 2 years experience preferred
- Age Groups – infant, preschooler, toddler, grade school
Child safety training provided at no charge by the church.
- Compensation is $10.30/hour
- Sunday mornings (8:30 – noon) and Wednesday evenings (6-9pm)
- As needed for special events