Jobs at Living Word
Would you like to join the Living Word team?
If there’s ever an open position at Living Word, we will post the job description here.
If you see one below, check it out, and if it sounds like you, just follow the instructions to apply.
JOB TITLE: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Part Time (28 hours per week)
OVERVIEW: Responsible for greeting and directing guests, answering phones and routing calls, general office tasks, Church Record maintenance and multimedia administrative support, including volunteer coordination and Worship Service multimedia assistance.
- Strong background in organizational, administrative and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work efficiently with volunteers
- For complete list of duties and responsibilities, see job description
- Paid an hourly rate for 28 hours per week
If you would like to apply for this position, click here.
JOB TITLE: Part-time Childcare Worker
OVERVIEW: To provide childcare in a church setting during ongoing church activities for children from birth to kindergarten.
- 1 to 2 years experience preferred
- Age Groups – infant, preschooler, toddler, grade school
Child safety training provided at no charge by the church.
- Compensation is $10.30/hour
- Sunday mornings (8:30 – noon) and Wednesday evenings (6-9pm)
- As needed for special events