Jobs at Living Word
Would you like to join the Living Word team?
If there’s ever an open position at Living Word, we will post the job description here.
If you see one below, check it out, and if it sounds like you, just follow the instructions to apply.
JOB TITLE: Technical Assistant – Part Time
OVERVIEW: Responsible for scheduling and assist training of volunteers; Thursday night rehearsals; loading in slides and prayers for worship; creating weekly lighting cue list for Contemporary Worship; assist with the production of videos; other projects and duties as assigned by the Dir. of Multimedia Ministries.
- Associate’s degree in related field, previous experience, or currently enrolled in multi-media courses
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Experience with shooting and editing video using Premiere
- (see job description for more)
- Paid an hourly rate for 10 – 20 hours per week
If you would like to apply for this position, click here.
JOB TITLE: Part-time Childcare Worker
OVERVIEW: To provide childcare in a church setting during ongoing church activities for children from birth to kindergarten.
- 1 to 2 years experience preferred
- Age Groups – infant, preschooler, toddler, grade school
Child safety training provided at no charge by the church.
- Compensation is $10.30/hour
- Sunday mornings (8:30 – noon) and Wednesday evenings (6-9pm)
- As needed for special events