Jobs at Living Word
Would you like to join the Living Word team?
If there’s ever an open position at Living Word, we will post the job description here.
If you see one below, check it out, and if it sounds like you, just follow the instructions to apply.
JOB TITLE: Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
OVERVIEW: To help youth and young adults mature in their relationship with the Lord and others by providing creative opportunities for people to grow deep in God’s Word and through spiritual disciplines.
- Must embrace Christian discipline and United Methodist doctrine and theology.
- Post high school degree is desired. Additional pursuit of higher theological education is encouraged.
- Personable, organized, and have exceptional communication skills in order to affirm the existing volunteer base while also being relatable to students and their families as well as young adults.
- Creativity to adapt and utilize a variety of means to engage Youth and Young Adults in the 21st century.
- Enthusiasm and passion for people, the church and building God’s Kingdom.
JOB TITLE: Part-time Childcare Worker
OVERVIEW: To provide childcare in a church setting during ongoing church activities for children from birth to kindergarten.
- 1 to 2 years experience preferred
- Age Groups – infant, preschooler, toddler, grade school
Child safety training provided at no charge by the church.
- Compensation is $10.30/hour
- Sunday mornings (8:30 – noon) and Wednesday evenings (6-9pm)
- As needed for special events